The F-One Rocket Surf Foil Board is playful and easily maneuverable thanks to its compact shape and narrow tail. The distinctive kick-tail and pronounced double concave provide an easy release, even if the board touches the water while flying. The concave deck lowers your center of gravity and brings the feet closer to the foil, thus allowing you to naturally position yourself and to better control the board once in the air. It also helps to move your knees and feet through and to stand up while taking-off.
F-One Rocket Surf Foil Board features
- FULL BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION. Bamboo fibers are highly resistant and light. The Full Bamboo construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between layers of glass fibers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
- DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK. An extra layer of bamboo (Double Bamboo Deck) is located in the stance area to make the deck even more resistant to local heel pressures and dings. This results in light, strong and responsive boards to enjoy session after session.
- BEVELED RAILS. Beveled rails on foil boards reduce the width of the hull compared to the deck. This reduces the friction when the board touches the water and helps with touchdowns.
- TWIN-TRACKS. The twin-tracks system with a lateral spacing of 90mm is one of the standards in the industry.
- Accessible and stable
- Responsive and extremely durable thanks to its ASC construction
- Optimized rocker line for the most intuitive ride
- Foot strap inserts
Once in the air, shorter board length directly translates into more maneuverability and a more efficient pumping. However, there still needs to be enough volume to take on the waves, so we have placed maximum volume under the rider’s chest to encourage an easy paddling and take-off. The well-proportioned outline allows an even volume distribution, which in turn brings stability both in the water and in the air.
The ROCKET SURF is now more rigid and has been further optimized for an even better pumping, precision, and control. The outline has been slightly modified to reduce the volume at the nose and tail, leading to an even better reactivity and handling of the board in the water.
The rocker has been adjusted to bring more comfort while in-flight and to improve surf and pumping abilities. The Full Bamboo construction and the Double Bamboo deck create a highly resistant, durable, and light shell all-around.
Overall, the ROCKET SURF is very balanced and maneuverable in all phases of surf foiling. This board will help you catch any waves, and you will be able to glide down comfortably and easily with only a minimal number of strokes. It is responsive, stable, easy to take off with, and will bring incredible control throughout the entire ride.
The ROCKET SURF is now available in four sizes. The 4’2 is ideal for experienced riders, while the 4’6, 5’0 or 5’6 will be more suited for beginner, intermediate or heavier riders. All are equipped with a full pad and the Twin-Tracks system for foil compatibility. The 4’2 and 4’6 also come with inserts for two surf foot straps.