O’Neill Hyperfreak Wind 4/3 Wetsuit Features
- Kiting Wetsuit
- O’Neill Blue Initiatives
- F.U.Z.E. Closure (Chest Zip)
- Redzone Water Resistant Zipper
- 360 degree Barrier With Covert Drain holes and Anti-Flush Barrier (F.U.Z.E.)
- Tapered Cuffs with Segmented 3D Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Recycled Oyster Shells and Eco Carbon Black Infused Neoprene
- Recycled Dope-Dyed Yarn Jersey
- Aqua Alpha Solvent Free Neoprene Lamination
- Key Pocket with Loop
- TB3-X / TB3 Neoprene
- TB3X Fully Taped Seams
- Krypto Knee pads
- Minimal Seam Design
- Double Seal Collar
- 4/3+ = 4mm in body, 3mm arms/legs
- Ankle straps
TB3X – TECHNOBUTTER 3X- O’Neill’s exclusive new pre-stretched neoprene with featherlight, ENVY foam rubber core. the lightest, most flexible, softest material ever created. superior flexibility and fit.
TB3X: FULLY TAPED SEAMS – The lightest, stretchiest neoprene seam tape ever. 0.5mm split-neoprene applied to triple-glued seams with water-based glue to keep you dry and loose.
O’Neill Blue is our product collection containing sustainable materials. We are proud to say that from wetsuits and lycra to outerwear and apparel, our product line is transitioning to a larger offering of sustainable products. But we won’t stop there… we are dedicated to our long-term mission to move 100% of our product line into our O’Neill Blue collection.