Manera Seafarer Shorty Hybrid Wetsuit Features:
- 3D DESIGHNED – When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, producer decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. Manera use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory. It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out.
- X10D JERSEY – Being in direct contact with the skin, the inside jersey is a key part of the wetsuit. X10D fabric not only provides maximum stretch and lightness, but also a smooth, silky feeling on the skin.
- SAILING PRINTS – Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away and maintains the arms and legs panels in place.
- STRATEGIC STRUCTURE – Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
- FUSION CUT – The different neoprene layers are fused on the tips of arms and legs to make it thinner and more aesthetic. It protects the inside neoprene foam (AIR FOAM) by covering it.