- Flat Spot – Underneath your front foot gives you comfort and stability while also propping you up higher on a platform for control throughout your entire motion from cut to turn.
- Continuous Rocker – Through the tip and tail allows the ski always to provide a constant level of speed across the wash and allows for a smooth, comfortable turn, drive through the wash, while still having the ability to keep that speed into your leading edge with ease.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – 6/10
- PU Core – The most well-known core in waterskiing is a durable, slightly softer material meaning you can ski for longer and not feel as tired while also getting more flex into turns and less rebound when crossing the wash.
- Carbon Inlays – Strengthen along the length of the ski to give response and pop out of the apex of your turn.
- Fibreglass Laminates – The most forgiving top layer you can get, a simple fibreglass laminate allows the ski to provide a comfortable flex and smooth arcing turns.
- Wider For-body – an increase in width in the for-body of the ski not only creates stability but also allows you to stand over the top of the ski with more confidence before heading into your turns
- Transitional Base – A concave construction that acts as a channel, with concave in the middle moving to a flat stabilising platform towards the edges, giving powerful edges, but ultimately stability
- Fabric Korad Base – All about promoting greater water flow across the base of the ski to ultimately reduce drag
- Competition Fin System
- Riding Ability: Intermediate
- Ski Type: Cross-Over
- Ski Speeds: 30-34Mph
- (66″) – 63-82Kgs
- (68″) – 80-95Kgs
- (72″) – 93Kgs +