2021 F-One WTF Next Generation Kiteboard features
- Inspired from our HRD rail design, the WTF uses thicker rails under the feet, offering maximum lift and balance while in the middle of the board. At the tips, the profile of the rail gets thinner for a better grip and edging capabilities.
- The bottom of the kiteboard features a V-double concave with tip channels to improve the grip and the water release from the board. These channels also break the surface tension of the water, making the landings smoother and more manageable.
- The deck of the twin tip kiteboard is flat to provide a more consistent connection to the board for the foot straps or bindings. This helps again with control and also makes it easy to get bindings that fit the board.
- The twin tip board is built around a wood core with glass reinforcement and carbon tapes for better load transmission when loading up for the pop. It’s the same construction as the adult’s WTF?! but tuned for smaller and lighter riders.
- Once you are on the water, you will notice the speed at which the board travels and how effortless it is to ride. Pop is gained easily and no matter your speed, or the state of the water, you can be assured of a good take off every time you load up the edge. Landings are smooth, and the WTF has been designed to help you to complete your tricks with higher consistency than ever before.
- The board is available in two sizes: 127 x 37 and 130 x 39 cm. It is equipped with our UNIBox fins in 35 or 55mm, these offer better speed and improved glide with less drag thanks to their thinner profile.