The exclusive HRD rail plays a significant role in its exceptional performances. HRD is a unique feature using a process that allows for the rails of the board to be shaped in 3D. There are three sections to the rail as it runs the length of the board. In the middle of the twin tip board, the rail is thin for grip and improved upwind ability, under the feet the rail is inverted and curved like a surfboard rail allowing the board to smoothly track through chop and improving its carving ability. As the rail reaches the tips, it thins out again, allowing superior grip and bite to give excellent pop.
The F-One TRAX Carbon series benefits from a biaxial carbon full layer which drops the weight of the board. It also gives the board extra strength, stiffer ride, and more powerful flex response. Its lightness makes the TRAX very responsive and is an absolute dream once in the air.
On the water, the TRAX HRD Carbon Series offers an instant feeling of speed and performance, the HRD rail eliminates spray and feels very comfortable regardless of the water conditions. The board’s flex has been tuned with the properties of carbon fibre to provide the best pop off the water; the tips are exceedingly responsive and help you when you load up the edge for take-off. When it comes to landings, the wide outline and channelled base combine to smooth things out and allow you to retain control at all times
2022 F-One Trax Carbon HRD features
- HELICAL RAIL DESIGN- A True Revolution, the Helical Rail Design ( H.R.D.) is a Tripartite rail which delivers insane precision, advanced directional stability, surreal grip and ultimate comfort, all unknown yet in the world of Twin-Tips.
- CONCAVE STEP DESIGN- The combination of a bottom concave and a channel which tightens the central part, allows to go planning in an instant, with strong upwind potential.
- WOOD CORE- The wood forms the heart of your board and gives it most of its mechanical properties: strength, flex and resilience (ability to return to its original shape).
- 3D DECK STRUCTURE- Board flex is tuned through both materials and shape.
- TIP RECESS- Reduces the core volume and weight and adds extra flexibility towards the tip of the board.
- UNIBOX 50mm FINS- The patented UNIBOX system and RESPONSE fins have a radical effect : the asymmetrical profile improves the general ride and early planing.