Simultaneously, its upwind abilities are noteworthy, bringing comfort, stability, and constant speed to your wing foiling rides. Pumping is effective and precise, and maneuvering will feel easy in any conditions. Finally, the traction in your arms is reduced while wing foiling, thanks to the low drag of this foil.
*DOES NOT INCLUDE A MAST
F-One Eagle HM Carbon Foil – Plane Pack features
- Aspect Ratio: 9.5
- Remarkable speed and downwind performances
- Unrivaled time above the water
- Thin and optimized design for minimal drag
- HM- The High Modulus Carbon fiber layup is 1.5x stiffer than the regular carbon fiber used in other constructions. The percentage of high modulus fiber has been carefully adjusted to obtain the best stiffness in both bending and torsion while keeping enough comfort for any kind of practice.
- PRE PREG TECHNOLOGY- Pre-preg makes the foils stiffer and stronger. With pre-preg fabrics, the carbon fiber is directly impregnated with epoxy resin by its manufacturer. This guarantees a perfect ratio between epoxy and carbon and represents the highest quality process. It is then cured at high temperature, bringing strength and durability.
- MONOBLOC STRUCTURE- Having a stiff and solid assembly between all the parts of the hydrofoil is key to making it perform at its best as well as easy to handle.
- TITAN CONNECTION- The TITAN connection enables a very stiff and direct connection between two parts, locking efficiently any movement in all directions.
Its format is compact which is hydrodynamically efficient and very easy to use, assemble and disassemble.
Built using the Monobloc structure with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and strong. This setup brings improved load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The High Modulus Carbon fiber layup leads to even more rigidity and dependability that will propel you to incredible performances in each session. The TITAN connection allows to plug in either an aluminum or carbon mast, and the fuselage is split in two to facilitate transport.
The EAGLE HM CARBON foils are available in 790 cm², 890 cm², 990 cm² to satisfy a wide range of riders looking for exhilarating sensations in wing foil and downwind. They are recommended with the DW210 HM stab, just as thin as the front wing. This stabilizer will allow you to gain even more speed and pumping efficiency.
*DOES NOT INCLUDE A MAST