The Contrast was built for those who can’t be fooled by butterflies and glitter. The tapered Flex Tips and a more rigid belly give the contrast the perfect blend of cable and boat performance – it has all the pop and ollie power your need for behind boat while the Flex Tips delivers unmatched press-ability in the park. it’s a fast carving, freeride board that will cover all the bases – from first-timers all the way to Carro D jupsjo status.
Why You’ll Love the Contrast
The Contrast is a fast, easy-riding board built for all riding environments… for the girl who can’t be bothered by a couple of butterflies and a pinch of glitter.
- Standard Flex Tips: Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips are designed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips, for a whole new feel on rails.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewalls: Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood vore construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible, and super strong. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength, and allows for a more consistent flex underfoot.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile: Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for boat riding of for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable or nose and tail presses.
- Belly Channels: Gives an additional grip, stability, and traction on the water. A tighter, more locked-in feel.
- Edge Enhancers: Bolt-on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops.