2021 Ride Engine Saber V1 Harness features
- Shell– SES (Structurally Engineered Shell) is a unique blend of composite moldable materials with computer-aided structural engineering, the SES enhances the flex properties of this hard-shell harness while retaining a high level of fit, support and connection.
- Unity Spreader Bar Ready– Our patent-pending “set it and forget it” spreader bar system that creates a solid, stable connection. The Unity Spreader Bar applies an ingenious design utilizing custom-molded Unity Ladder-Lock Straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled, no slip, locked-in fit.
- Lumbar Lock– A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the kite harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- Low Profile design– Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the Ride Engine harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- Handle-Pass and Front Mounted Leash points– For freestyle riders, the harness comes with handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two forward-mounted D-ring leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized
- Fusion Memory Foam– Super soft, ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Hook-Knife Pocket– Easy access hook-knife pocket location.