F-One Trax HRD Lite Tech features
- HRD Rail Technology- A true revolution, the Helical Rail Design (HRD) is a tripartite rail which delivers insane precision, advanced directional stability, surreal grip, and ultimate comfort, all unknown yet in the world of twin tips. The HRD Rail provides new performances and a true sensation of floating above the water. The 16mm thick rail also strongly increases the strength and stiffness of the structure and locks the twist of the board.
- LITE TECH- The LITE Tech (integrated TPU element), patented by Rossignol Snowboards, is a F-ONE exclusivity in the kiting world, bringing an incredible look and design to your board.
- 3D DECK STRUCTURE- Board flex is tuned through both materials and shape. The shape of the deck is especially engineered to make the board ultra-responsive between your legs for maximum drive and precision with the flex increasing progressively towards the tips for maximum pop and comfort.
- TIP RECESS- It reduces the core’s volume and weight, and adds extra flexibility towards the tip of the board. Combined with the other deck features, this makes the board stiff in the middle sections but with a nice flex towards the tips, making the drive very precise with a smooth riding feeling and extra pop for the jumps.
- WOOD CORE- The wood forms the heart of your board and gives it most of its mechanical properties: strength, flex, and resilience (ability to return to its original shape). In optimizing the wood thickness distribution, we always seek the best compromise between strength, stiffness, and weight to ensure you get the best of your board and maximum comfort.
- CONCAVE STEP DESIGN- The combination of a bottom concave and a channel, which tightens the central part, allows to go planning in an instant with strong upwind potential. The concave absorbs the chop and improves its grip on the water. The channel enhances the flow of the water and relieves the pressure on the back foot, providing incomparable comfort.
- UNIBOX FINS- F-ONE’s patented UNIBOX system and RESPONSE fins have a radical effect : the asymmetrical profile improves the general ride and early planning. However, it is the flex of the RESPONSE fins that gives amazing rail-grip as well as pop and forgiveness on heavy freestyle landings.