This allows the ski to have great contact with the water, and a very grippy feel in the turn, resulting in a very tight arc when pushed hard. It simply goes wherever it is pointed and is very predictable. But, at the same time, the V Tech stepped bottom creates a thin layer of turbulence under the ski, significantly lessening drag profile. This is a very innovative concept from Connelly, and the bottom line is, the GT has a unique combination of grip and low drag.
Connelly GT Carbon Series Slalom Ski Features:
- 67” DEMO
- Made in the USA
- Low density, super-light CNC cut PVC core
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- 90% carbon layup outlasts 100% carbon skis
- V-Tech (Step Base Technology)
- Hybrid base – polished tip, micro textured tail
Ski is a demo ski and thus has a few small little scratches on the base.